Rules relaxed for pharmacy sale of life-saving overdose antidote

“It is wonderful news,” said Petra Schulz, a Mayne Island mother whose 25-year-old son died last April after taking what she believes was one fentanyl pill.  In the past, only the user him- or herself could get the prescription, so parents had to lie and say that they themselves are users to get the life-saving kit,” said Schulz, a co-founder of mumsDU — Moms United and Mandated to Saving the lives of Drug Users.

Rules relaxed for pharmacy sale of life-saving overdose antidote